Jumping Jakes Mission Statement
Jumping Jakes aims to provide high quality childcare within a warm and welcoming environment. The individuality of each child in our care will be respected and nurtured.
Jumping Jakes aims and objectives are to:
- Offer an inclusive service, accessible to all children in the community
- Ensure each child feels happy, safe and secure, allowing them to learn and develop freely in a play centred environment
- Encourage children to take responsibility for themselves and their actions
- Encourage children to develop positive attitudes and respect for themselves and others, in an environment free from bullying and discrimination
- Provide a wide range of resources and equipment which can be used under safe and supervised conditions
- Offer a programme of activities which meets the needs of each child, promoting their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development, enabling them to become confident, independent and co-operative individuals
- Work in partnership with parents to provide high quality play and care
- Review and evaluate our services to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of children in our care and those of their parents or carers
- Keep parents and carers informed about changes in the administration of the Club and to listen and respond to their views and concerns
- Communicate effectively with parents and carers, and to discuss experiences, progress and any difficulties that may arise
- Employ experienced, well trained staff and offer them appropriate support
- Comply with the Children’s Act 1989, the Childcare Act 2006, and all other relevant legislation
- Work in partnership with Poulton Lancelyn Primary School and Wirral Council.